I can't get NoteTracker to work.

Home Forums Using Notevember… Frequently Asked Questions… Answered! I can't get NoteTracker to work.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sat Softtech 5 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Sat Softtech
    Participant

I am writing and sending the notes but I can’t post anything on NoteTracker!! I enter my name, who I sent the note to, what I said and the P.S….U hit submit and it says please correct the highlighted errors. Any clues as to what is the problem? I have logged in through FB. Is there anywhere I can see a profile or something? I want the causes to get credit for my notes but so far I can’t see that they are. Any help is appreciated!!

Sat Softtech
    Participant

OK…big red flag…this is not me!!! Why is this profile showing up…is it the profile of the NoteTaker webmaster…Softalliancetechnologies?

Sat Softtech
    Participant

Ok…so now it’s my picture but Sat Softtech is not my name.

Michael J Maher
    Keymaster

I have no idea why that is happening to you and your profile! Can you log back out (upper right), log into your Facebook account, and then come back over to log in again? Try that and let me know.

Blessings,

Michael

Sat Softtech
    Participant

Michael…I tried that. I am an IT Professional so I know how to operate a computer. All I can think is that since I logged on the first day that something glitched. I am Raine Naugler and we are friends on FB. This picture and profile name is not me…but it appears to be the name of the webmaster.

One question, how can I delete this profile? I have been looking for something that will allow me to do that but can’t find one. I thought maybe you know?

Thanks!!
    Raine Naugler

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.